He is Regulatory Affairs Certified and is a Certified Tissue Bank Specialist by the American Association of Tissue Banks.
What does CTBS stand for?
CTBS stands for Certified Tissue Bank Specialist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTBS
We have 6 other meanings of CTBS in our Acronym Attic
- Child Temperament and Behavior Q-Set
- Commonwealth Taxation Board of Review (Australia)
- Central Texas Barrel Racing Association
- Cancer Tissue Bank Research Centre (UK; University of Liverpool; collects and stores tissue)
- Closely Trimmed Boneless Retail Cuts (beef production)
- China Telecom Beijing Research Institute (China Telecom Corporation Limited)
- Chihuahua Toy Breed Rescue and Retirement
- California Tests of Basic Skills
- Canadian Test of Basic Skills (standardized testing; Canada)
- Cape Town Baptist Seminary (South Africa)
- Comprehensive Tests of Basic Skills
- Council Tax Benefit Subsidy Limitation (UK)
- Cascade Trellis-Block Space-Time (coding scheme)
- Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization
- CTBT Organisation Preparatory Commission
- Consumer TelePresence Business Unit (Cisco)
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation
- Cable i Televisió de Catalunya
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is an accomplished gynecological surgeon, phlebologist and certified Tissue Bank Specialist whose scientific accomplishments are exceeded only by his dedication to patients.
Wu, a Certified Tissue Bank Specialist and residency-trained gynecologist, lectured on the emerging field of cosmetic gynecology and vaginal rejuvenation, and on his work at The Morrow Institute's non-controversial Stem Cell Research Lab.