INCOSE s comprehensive certification program aligns with a systems engineer s typical career progression: Associate Systems Engineering Professional (ASEP), Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP), and Expert Systems Engineering Professional (ESEP).
What does CSEP stand for?
CSEP stands for Certified Systems Engineering Professional
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSEP
We have 55 other meanings of CSEP in our Acronym Attic
- Cyprus Space Exploration Organisation
- Community Service Employment for Older Americans
- Center for the Study of Evolution and the Origin of Life (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Call Setup Error Probability
- Canadian Society Of Exercise Physiology
- Career Soldier Education Program
- Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions (Illinois Institute of Technology)
- Centre for Studies on Energy and Power (Ahmedabad, India)
- Certified Special Event Professional
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education)
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff-Sponsored Exercise Program (US DoD)
- Child Support Enforcement Program
- Childhood Sexual Experience with Peer
- Chromatographic Separation (mixture component separation method)
- Collaboratory for the Study of Earthquake Predictability
- College Senior Engineer Program (US Air Force)
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation Project
- Communications Standardization and Evaluation Program (USAF)
- Community Social Enterprise Partnership
- Computer Science, Engineering and Physics (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She holds a doctorate in engineering management and is a certified systems engineering professional.