Couillard, CCSP, CSCS, CES, PES Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Corrective Exercise Specialist Performance Enhancement Specialist Minnesota Chiropractic Association Legislative Committee Chair Member of the Minnesota State High School League Medical Advisory Board Member of the Minnesota Chiropractic Association Sports Council Dr.
What does CSCS stand for?
CSCS stands for Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CSCS
We have 63 other meanings of CSCS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Society of Cardiac Surgeons
- Canadian Society of Corporate Secretaries
- Capital Security Cost Sharing
- Casualty Control Computer System
- Center for Safety-Critical Systems
- Center for Surface Combat Systems
- Center for the Study of Complex Systems (University of Michigan)
- Central Safety Consultancy Services Ltd (UK)
- Central Securities and Clearing System Limited (Nigeria)
- Centre for the Study of Culture and Society
- Colorado Springs Christian Schools (Colorado)
- Combat Systems Casualty Control Computer System
- Common Signaling Channel System
- Community Safety and Correctional Services (Canada)
- Computer-Supported Collaboration System
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (UK)
- Contract Security Classification Specification
- Cost and Schedule Control System (sometimes seen as CS2)
- Counterdrug Surveillance & Control System
- Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance (criminal charge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Jim Carpentier is a certified strength and conditioning specialist, a high school strength/conditioning coach, and a health and fitness writer.
From the liability point of view, you should have a certified strength and conditioning specialist in charge of your program.