9780873897303 The certified software quality engineer handbook.
What does CSQE stand for?
CSQE stands for Certified Software Quality Engineer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of CSQE in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Service Questionnaire
- Customer Service Quotient (evaluation method)
- Customer Survey Questionnaire
- Czech Society for Quality (Czech Republic)
- Certified Software Quality Analyst (Quality Assurance Institute; formerly Certified Quality Analyst)
- China Classification Society Quality Assurance Ltd. (management system certification body; Beijing, China)
- Civil Service Quality Assurance Group (Ireland)
- Canadian Standard on Quality Control (Canada)
- Claret School of Quezon City (Philippines)
- Continuous Software Quality Control
- Canadian Sediment Quality Guidelines for the Protection of Aquatic Life (Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment)
- Colorado Springs Quilt Guild (est. 1987; Colorado)
- Cardholder Statement of Questioned Item
- Chief Squad Leader
- Compact SQL
- Customer Satisfaction Quality Management (Spain)
- Customer Service Quality Mark
- Certified Software Quality Professional (IIQM & STQC)
- Client-Server Query Processing
- Corporate Sika Quality Procedure (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An American Society of Quality (ASQ) Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) and ASQ Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) she is the chair of the ASQ Local Examining Chapter.
She is a Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE), holds Green Belt certification and completed the Lean Six Sigma Certificate Program at Villanova University.