758 Sample questions for the IEEE Computer Society's Certified Software Development Professional examination comprise this self-study guide.
What does CSDP stand for?
CSDP stands for Certified Software Development Professional (IEEE Computer Society)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSDP
We have 66 other meanings of CSDP in our Acronym Attic
- Customs Secure Data Network
- Candy Striper Death Orgy (rock band)
- Chief Student Development Officer (various universities)
- Committee on School District Organization (California)
- Community Sustainable Development Organization (various locations)
- Computer Science Degree Online
- Coalition of Social Development Organizations in South Cotabato (Philippines)
- County Sanitation Districts of Orange County
- Central Securities Depository Participant (South Africa)
- Centre for Socially Displaced Persons (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Certified Sustainable Development Professional (Association of Energy Engineers)
- Channel State Dependent Packet (wireless communications)
- Chemical Stockpile Disposal Project
- Comanche Software Development Plan
- Command Supply Discipline Program
- Common Security and Defence Policy (EU)
- Common Sense for Drug Policy
- Conceptual Schema Design Procedure
- Continental Scientific Drilling Program
- Coordinated Ship Development Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the committee tapped BCI, a globally-recognized leader in the business continuity management field; SCIPP International, a global security awareness training organization; and IEEE, the world's largest membership organization for computing professionals, for its Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP), which validates professional knowledge and skills in the software development discipline.
The text can serve as a tutorial to qualify as a Certified Software Development Professional.