Joy Ride Motors encourages customers to take vehicles to a state licensed and certified service center, should a part become defective.
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Certified Service Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Social Cohesion (think tank; UK)
- Centre for the Study of Christianity (various locations)
- Centre for the Study of Conflict (University of Ulster)
- Centre Social et Culturel (French: Social and Cultural Center)
- Centre Street Church (Canada)
- Certificate of Stewardship Contract (Philippines)
- Certificate of Substantial Completion
- Certified School Counselor
- Certified Security Consultant
- Certified Senior Consultant
- Certified Sous Chef
- Chadron State College
- Chagossian Social Committee
- Change Schedule Chart
- Change Steering Committee (various organizations)
- Channel Service Committee
- Charities for Children
- Charles Schwab Corporation (financial holding company)
- Charleston Stage Company (Charleston, WV)
- Charlotte Sister Cities (Charlotte, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This can be accomplished at the factory or a certified service center.
Apple's relevance in the Palestinian market has been limited to date for various external reasons including a lack of official representation and a certified service center.
Known for their exceptional customer service and boutique experience, Lamborghini Houston is a landmark dealership that features a beautiful Corporate Identity showroom, factory certified service center, parts department and Lamborghini accessories boutique.
SALT LAKE CITY-The long-awaited Certified Service Center program has come into being.
As the source for quality parts and service for over 2,100 parts stores and over 2,800 certified service centers throughout North America, the Alliance prides itself on responding to the individual automotive needs of each customer and providing proven, quality service.
The event, which took place October 3-5, was attended by ten (10) key independent automotive repair shops owners who represent the more than 3,000 affiliated Auto Value / Bumper to Bumper Certified Service Centers from across the United States and Canada.
For the second consecutive year, CustomerLink is working with Auto Value/Bumper to Bumper certified service centers to raise money for cancer research.