The Certified Security Project Manager (CSPM) is a customized program developed to deliver valuable advantages to project manager on both the client (corporate security) and the service (consultant/integrator) sides of the business.
What does CSPM stand for?
CSPM stands for Certified Security Project Manager (Security Industry Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSPM
We have 16 other meanings of CSPM in our Acronym Attic
- Carol Stream Public Library (Carol Stream, IL)
- Cedar Springs Public Library (Cedar Springs, MI)
- Christian Software Public License (Jesux)
- Coal Services Pty. Limited (Australia)
- Committee on Standards in Public Life
- Communication Signal Processing Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Cybernetic Solved Pvt. Ltd. (computing consultancy)
- California School of Podiatric Medicine (Samuel Merritt University)
- Caribbean Sheep Production and Marketing
- Certification in Strategic Performance Management (Mentor Plus)
- Certified Senior Project Manager (American Society for the Advancement of Project Management)
- Chief Solution Provider Mom
- Child Support Program Manager (various locations)
- Cisco Secure Policy Manager
- Cloakware Server Password Manager (software)
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum (Colorado Springs, Co, USA)
- Communications Security Publication Memorandum
- Communications Support Processor for the Millennium
- Communications System Performance Model
- Complete System Performance Monitor (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intransa, the global leader of shared, scalable and simple external IP storage solutions, will host the Security Industry Association's (SIA) Certified Security Project Manager (CSPM) program at the company's headquarters in San Jose beginning September 8, 2008.
announced today that a member of its staff has received a Certified Security Project Manager accreditation from the Security Industry Association (SIA).