Whelan is a certified Scrum Practitioner and a member of the IEEE Computer Society, Agile Alliance and Scrum Alliance.
What does CSP stand for?
CSP stands for Certified Scrum Practitioner (software development)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSP
We have 801 other meanings of CSP in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Signal Processing
- Centre for Suicide Prevention (Canada)
- Centre Spécialisé de la Propreté (French cleaning company)
- Centre Spécialités Pharmaceutiques (French: Pharmaceutical Specialities Center)
- Centre St. Pierre (Canadian education center)
- Certification Service Provider
- Certification Survey Plan
- Certified Hotel Sales Professional (Institut für Hotelmanagement GmbH)
- Certified Safety Professional (BCSP)
- Certified Sales Professional
- Certified Service Partner
- Certified Sociological Practitioner
- Certified Speaking Professional (National Speaker's Association)
- Certified Staffing Professional
- Certified Surveillance Professional (International Association of Certified Surveillance Professionals)
- Certified Systems Professional
- Cervical Screening Program
- Channelized Signal Processor
- Charles Sanders Peirce (scientist)
- Charter School Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is certified as both a Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) and Project Management Professional (PMP), and also holds Six Sigma Green Belt.
Lee Cunningham, a skilled agile project management professional (PMP), certified scrum master (CSM) and a certified scrum practitioner (CSP), currently works with the VersionOne services group as an Agile coach and product trainer, helping to educate and drive the adoption of agile as a viable delivery tool.