amp;#8221; Booker is a lifetime member of the Phoenix and Glendale Association of Realtors President's Round Table and holds the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS) and Short Sales and Foreclosure (SFR) designations.
What does CRS stand for?
CRS stands for Certified Residential Specialist (real estate certification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRS
We have 682 other meanings of CRS in our Acronym Attic
- Centralized Results System
- Centre de Réadaptation Spécialisé (French: Specialized Rehabilitation Center)
- Centre for Requirements and Foundations (Oxford Universty)
- Centre for Rhetoric Studies (South Africa)
- Centre for Rhizobium Studies (Murdoch University, Australia)
- Certificate of Release to Service
- Certification Review Series
- Certified Reimbursement Specialist (Professional Academy of Healthcare Reimbursement Specialists; Virgnia)
- Certified Reinspector Seminar (insurance)
- Certified Repair Station (US FAA)
- Certified Resource Specialist
- Certified Road Supervisor (Canada)
- Chairman’s Readiness System (US DoD)
- Chamber Reducing Station
- Change Request Sheet
- Chauffage Ramonage Service (French: Heating Sweeping Service)
- Chemical Reference Substance
- Chemical Registry System
- Chief Review Services
- Child Rebel Soldier (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob has earned his Certified Residential Specialist and Accredited Buyers Representative designations while Linda has earned her Certified Negotiation Expert designation.
Peter Jarratt, received the honor of being named Alaska's Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) of the Year for 2007.
A Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Linda Craft has helped over 5,600 people maximize profits and minimize costs in the sale or purchase of a home.
Betancourt holds several professional designations, including Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
Local Realtor Ken Gustafson has been awarded the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation by the Council of Residential Specialists, the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of Realtors.
Riley has earned a number of real estate designations including Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) and Performance Management Network (PMN).
Davila is a an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), an ePRO Internet Professional as approved by the National Association of Realtors and a graduate of The Realtor Institute (GRI).