A Certified Residential Broker (CRB), Greene has served as an FAR director since 1995 and a director of the National Association of Realtors(R) since 2001.
What does CRB stand for?
CRB stands for Certified Residential Broker
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRB
We have 199 other meanings of CRB in our Acronym Attic
- Centrale Raad voor het Bedrijfsleven (Belgium)
- Centre de Recherche Berbère (French: Berber Research Center)
- Centre de Recherche Budo (French: Budo Research Center; martial arts)
- Centre de Recherche du Bouchet (French: Bouchet Research Center)
- Centre Réparation Bobinage (French: Winding Repair Center)
- Centres de Ressources Biologiques (French: Biological Resource Centers)
- Certification Record Brief
- Certification Review Board
- Certification/Registration Body
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liniger is a licensed Colorado real estate broker and holds several realtor designations including Certified Residential Broker and is a recipient of the Special Achievement Award from the Council of Residential Specialists, the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of Realtors.
His background includes Real Estate Management and Sales and he is also a Certified Residential Broker (CRB).
Menditto, office manager and Certified Residential Broker (CRB), COLDWELL BANKER Poquessing Associates in Philadelphia.
Valledor has chaired FAR's communications committee and is state president and district representative for two major real estate chapters -- Certified Residential Specialists (CRS) and Certified Residential Brokers (CRB).