An additional delimitation pertains to the half of the sample population that has achieved certification because in order to be included in the study the Certified Research Administrator (CRA) must have achieved certification prior to February 1, 2005.
What does CRA stand for?
CRA stands for Certified Research Administrator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRA
We have 545 other meanings of CRA in our Acronym Attic
- Centralized Repair Activity
- Centre de Recherche Administrative (French: Administrative Research Center)
- Centre de Rééducation Auditive (French: Hearing Rehabilitation Center)
- Centre de Rétention Administrative (French: Administrative Detention Center)
- Centre for Recording Achievement
- Centre Ressources Autismes (French: Autism Resource Center)
- Centro Rural Agrupado (Spain, type of school)
- Certificat de Recherche Approfondie (French: Certificate of Advanced Research; Pantheon-Assas Paris II University; France)
- Certificate of Receipt of Application
- Certified Radiology Administrator (medical professional)
- Certified Residential Appraiser
- Certified Retinal Angiographers
- Certified Retirement Administrator
- Chamber Resort Association
- Chambre Régionale d'Agriculture (French: Regional Chamber of Agriculture)
- Change Request Analysis
- Channel Rate Adaptation
- Charles River Associates
- Chemical and Radiological Assistant
- Chemical Recovery Association (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sandra has a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication with an emphasis on Public Relations from Arizona State University, and is a Certified Research Administrator.