com and the Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist (CRTS) education program.
What does CRTS stand for?
CRTS stands for Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRTS
We have 23 other meanings of CRTS in our Acronym Attic
- Coral Reef Targeted Research
- Civil Rights Tax Relief Act
- Community Renewal Tax Relief Act of 2000
- Cash Rich Technology Stock
- Cash-Rich Tech Stock (conference)
- Casualty Receiving and Treatment Ship (US DoD)
- Casualty Receiving Triage Ship
- Cellular Radio Telecommunications Service
- Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education)
- Certified Rehabilitation Technology Supplier
- Change Request Tracking System
- Concurrent Real-Time System
- Constant Returns to Scale (economics)
- Centre for Research on Teacher and School Development (University of Nottingham and University of London; UK)
- Canadian Regional Training and Support Project
- Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (now Certified Respiratory Therapist)
- Chalk River Technicians and Technologists Independent Union (Canada)
- Chautauqua Rails-to-Trails (Mayville, NY)
- Choice Reaction Time Test
- Computational-Representational Theory of Thought (philosophy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consistent with their ability to recognize career opportunity through trends in Real Estate, StagedHomes has partnered with experts in senior relocation and home modification to create the national "CRTS" training program, Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist.