DeVries is a diploma graduate of the Kentucky Baptist Hospital School of Nursing and a Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant, retiring her certification in 2003.
What does CRNFA stand for?
CRNFA stands for Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt (UK)
- Capital Region National Day of Prayer
- Canadian Registered Nurse Examination
- College Ready New England
- Community Renewal Network East (UK)
- Cosmic Ray Nuclei Experiment
- Centre for Research in Network Economics and Communications (New Zealand)
- Catholic Resource Network (now Eternal World Television Network)
- Clinical Research Network
- Character Read Notch Finder
- Centre de Recherche de la Nature, des Forêts et du Bois (French: Research Center of Nature, Forests and Wood; Belgium)
- Cold Rolled Non-Grain Oriented (steel)
- Competitive Retail Natural Gas Service
- Centre de Recherche en Nutrition Humaine Rhône-Alpes (French)
- California Republican National Hispanic Assembly (also seen as CARNHA)
- Cane River National Heritage Area (Louisiana)
- Capitol Reef Natural History Association (Utah)
- Centre for Rural and Northern Health Research (Canada; also seen as CRaNHR)
- Canadian Recommended Nutrient Intake
- Cartoonists Rights Network International (political cartoons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001, Congress directed GAO to report on the potential impact on the Medicare program of allowing physician fee schedule payments to Certified Registered Nurse First Assistants for assistant-at-surgery services.