She received her real estate license in 2002, her associate broker's license in 2004, and became a Department of State certified real estate instructor in 2009.
What does CREI stand for?
CREI stands for Certified Real Estate Instructor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CREI
We have 40 other meanings of CREI in our Acronym Attic
- Configuration Register
- Conversion Ratios for Estrone Glucosiduronate to Estrone
- Center for Research on Environment Health and Population Activities
- Centre for Research and Education in Human Services
- Consortium for Research on Equitable Health Systems (UK)
- Columbia River Exhibition of History, Science and Technology (Richland, WA)
- Comprehensive Real Estate Holding Tax (Republic of Korea)
- Capitol Radio Engineering Institute
- Center for Research, Education and Innovation (San Francisco, CA)
- Centre de Recerca en Economia Internacional
- Citrus Research and Education Institute
- Commercial Real Estate Information
- Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cost Reduction & Effectiveness Improvement
- California Real Estate Inspection Association (Palm Springs, CA)
- Carolina Real Estate Investor's Association (Asheville, NC)
- Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association
- Creative Real Estate Investors Association
- Centre for Research in Education Inclusion and Diversity (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- Centre of Research Expertise in Improved Disability Outcomes (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Krell is a member of the Nebraska and Washington state bar associations and is a certified real estate instructor through the Washington State Department of Licensing.
Smith received the Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) designation, served as a New York State Division of Licensing Certified Real Estate Instructor, and negotiated over $100 million of investment real estate transactions.