Corporations can also gain exposure for their buyers who can earn ISM Certified Purchasing Manager education hours.
What does CPM stand for?
CPM stands for Certified Purchasing Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPM
We have 548 other meanings of CPM in our Acronym Attic
- Cents Per Minute
- Certificate Program in Management (various schools)
- Certified Payroll Manager
- Certified Practising Marketer (Australia)
- Certified Product Manager
- Certified Professional Manager
- Certified Professional Midwife
- Certified Project Manager
- Certified Property Manager
- Certified Public Manager (US)
- Certify Pin Multiplayer (Synplicity)
- Cesarean Prevention Movement (now ICAN)
- Challenge ProMode Arena (Quake gaming)
- Chamber Pressure Management (semiconductors)
- Change and Problem Management (Sprint)
- Channel Photomultiplier
- Characters Per Minute
- Chartered Portfolio Manager
- Chemical Processes and Materials
- Chemistry Pre-Med (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, he earned lifetime certification as a Certified Purchasing Manager from the Institute for Supply Management in Tempe, Ariz.
ASRT Director of Purchasing John Padilla has become a certified purchasing manager, recognized by the Institute for Supply Management.
Zoeller is a Certified Fellow in Production Inventory Management, (CFPIM), Certified Purchasing Manager (C.
He is a Certified Purchasing Manager of the Institute for Supply Management, Inc.
He also holds the following certifications: Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM).
Smith is a Certified Professional Contract Manager, a Lifetime Certified Purchasing Manager, and a National Contract Management Association (NCMA) fellow.
Nelson has long been involved in advancing the purchasing and supply management profession and holds a Certified Purchasing Manager certification.