The Certified Public Finance Officers Program (CPFO) reached a milestone in summer 2012, when the 500th person completed the requirements to be a CPFO.
What does CPFO stand for?
CPFO stands for Certified Public Finance Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPFO
We have 1 other meaning of CPFO in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Planning and Facilities Management (higher education)
- Capital Planning and Facilities Management (various organizations)
- Center for Protein Folding Machinery (Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX)
- Certified Personal Financial Manager
- Certified Professional Food Manager (Prometric food safety certification program)
- Combustor Pressure Fluctuation Monitoring (combined cycle gas turbines)
- Continuous Phase Frequency Modulation
- Counterpoint FM Radio
- Colorado Period Furniture Makers' Guild
- Canadian Practice Firms Network
- Channel Profile File Object
- Chief Provincial Firearms Officer (Ontario, Canada)
- Close Personal Friend of Al (Weird Al Yankovic fan club)
- Community Partnerships for Older Adults
- Canyon Park Friends of Open Space (San Francisco, CA)
- Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program (National Cancer Institute)
- Capillary Plasma Flow Patterns
- Certificate Program in Financial Planning (degree program)
- Certified Public Fleet Professional
- Consorzio Provinciale Formazione Professionale (Italian: Provincial Center for Vocational Training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A member for 13 years, she was a member of task force that developed the body of knowledge for the cash and investment management section of the Certified Public Finance Officer (CPFO) program and is a graduate of the inaugural class of CPFOs in 2001.
In 1997, the Government Finance Officers Association launched its Certified Public Finance Officer program.
For the first rime since the program's inception, 192 individuals have been awarded the designation of Certified Public Finance Officer (CPFO).
In the spring of 1997, the Government Finance Officers Association launched its Certified Public Finance Officer (CPFO) program by offering the first examination in the program's five-examination cycle.
Individuals who successfully complete the program will earn the designation Certified Public Finance Officer (CPFO).