In 2011, Irwin Siegel began an annual scholarship award for the Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) credential.
What does CPRP stand for?
CPRP stands for Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPRP
We have 37 other meanings of CPRP in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Promulgation of Radio Navigational Warnings
- Campaign for Pesticide Reduction Ontario (Canada)
- Centre de Perfectionnement et de Référence En Optométrie (French: Development Center and Reference Center of Optometry)
- Chief Public Relations Officer (various organizations)
- Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization
- Connecticut Peer Review Organization, Inc.
- Cultural Policy Research Online (database)
- Centennial Puerto Rico Operations Corp.
- Centre for Policy Research on Science and Technology
- Certified Park and Recreation Professional
- Chemical Personnel Reliability Program
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) Program Review Panel
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) Program Review Process
- Commandant’s Physical Remedial Program
- Communications and Public Relations Plan
- Competition Policy Review Panel (Canada)
- Component Pilot Repair Program
- Conflict Policy Research Project
- Cost Per Rating Point
- Corporation for the Promotion of Rifle Practice & Firearms Safety, Inc.