Veilani is also a board certified protection officer and a member of the International Association of Crime Analysts and the American Society for Industrial Security.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Certified Protection Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Procurement Office
- Centre de Préparation Omnisport (French: Multisport Preparation Center)
- Centre de Protontherapie d'Orsay
- Certified Paraoptometric
- Certified Park Operator (National Association of Recreational Vehicle Parks and Campgrounds)
- Certified Pool Operator
- Certified Pre-Owned (automobiles)
- Certified Procurement Officer (various locations)
- Certified Project Officer
- Certified Prosthetist Orthotist (ABC)
- Change Package Order
- Charge Pump Output
- Chauffage Plomberie Olivieri (French plumbing and heating company)
- Chemical Protective Overgarment
- Chester Philharmonic Orchestra
- Chief Party Officer
- Chief People Officer (aka Director of Human Resources)
- Chief Performance Officer (marketing)
- Chief Personnel Officer
- Chief Petty Officer (US Navy and US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fennelly is a Certified Protection Officer (CPO) who served for more than 30 years as a crime prevention specialist and training officer for the Harvard University Police Department.
He holds a graduate degree in electrical engineering and is a Certified Protection Professional and Certified Protection Officer.
Guard service providers are responding by sponsoring contract employees through programs under the aegis of security associations and institutions, such as the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) asset protection courses and the International Foundation for Protection Officers (IFPO) Certified Protection Officer (CPO) and Certified Security Supervisor (CSS) programs.
The International Foundation for Protection Officers has upgraded security officer status with the Certified Protection Officer (CPO) designation.