9% reported that they were a certified professional-food safety (CP-FS).
What does CP-FS stand for?
CP-FS stands for Certified Professional-Food Safety (also seen as CPFS; National Environmental Health Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 7 other meanings of CP-FS in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Pile 5 (Argonne Research Reactor)
- Crystal Plaza 5 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Chicago Pile 6 (Argonne Lab reactor)
- Control Program 6 (mainframe operating system)
- Crystal Plaza 6 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Communist Party-British Section of the Third International (est. 1920)
- Consumer Premise to Central Office
- Cyclically-Prefixed Discrete Multitone
- Deployable Payloads Projects Office (NASA)
- Contour Path Finite-Difference Time Domain
- Chirped-Pulse Fourier Transform Microwave (spectroscopy)
- Chelating Peptide-Immobilized Metal Ion Affinity Chromatography
- Cerebral Palsy - International Sports and Recreation Association
- Customer Premises Inter-Working Function
- Car-Parrinello Local Spin Density Functional
- Contention-Period Multi-Polling
- Cyclic Prefix Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Command Post-Observation Post
- Cargo Projects-Program Control Office (NASA)
- CCSDS Path Protocol Data Unit