How Louisville implements NPDES Regulations In Louisville, KY, all utilities and public agencies are covered under the local Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Ordinance, says Larry Pardue, certified professional in erosion and sediment control (CPESC), Louisville Metropolitan Sewer District.
What does CPESC stand for?
CPESC stands for Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPESC
We have 2 other meanings of CPESC in our Acronym Attic
- Continuing Professional Education Round Table (New York, NY)
- Center for Power Electronics Systems (Virginia Tech)
- Certified Placenta Encapsulation Specialist (Placenta Benefits Ltd.; Nevada)
- Certified Professional Employer Specialist
- College of Physical and Engineering Science
- College of Physical Education and Sports (Universidad de Manila; Philippines)
- Contractor Performance Evaluation System
- Crew Procedures Evaluation/Evaluator Simulator (NASA)
- Coincidence-Enhanced Proton Elastic Scattering Analysis
- Cargo Processing Executive Steering Committee (Australia)
- Center for Plant Environmental Stress Physiology (Purdue University)
- Central Park East Secondary School (New York City, NY)
- College of Physical and Engineering Science Student Council (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Canadian Pacific Express and Transport Ltd
- Canadian Partnership for Ethical Trading
- Cardiff Protected Education Time (UK)
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing
- Catalog of Projects in Electronic Text
- Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies (Washington, DC)
- Center for Political and Economic Thought (Saint Vincent College; Latrobe, PA)