Patterson is a Certified Insurance Service Representative and a Certified Professional Insurance Woman.
What does CPIW stand for?
CPIW stands for Certified Professional Insurance Woman
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPIW
- California Poets in the Schools
- Centre for Pest Information Technology and Transfer (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Central Project Implementation Unit (India)
- Clinical Practice Improvement Unit (Australia)
- Consumer Price Index-Urban (US DOL)
- Counter Pedophilia Investigative Unit
- Comité Permanent des Industries du Verre (French: Standing Committee of Glass Industries; Belgium)
- Comité Permanent International du Vinaigre (French: International Vinegar Standing Committee)
- Centre de Prévention et d'Intervention pour Victimes d'Agression Sexuelle (French: Center for Prevention and Intervention for Victims of Sexual Assault; Canada)
- Centrale Paris Initiative for Women (France)
- Customer Provided Inside Wiring
- Commercial Paper Issuers Working Group (professional association; est. 1996)
- Customer Premise Inside Wire Installation
- Customer Premise Inside Wire Maintenance
- Canadian Petroleum Insurance Exchange (est. 1993; Alberta, Canada)
- Commercial Property Information Exchange (Michigan)
- Common Programming Interface
- Consumer Price Index
- Consumer Price Index Excluding Mortgage Costs
- Coastal Polynya Ice Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
in communications and English from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ and has earned the Associate in Insurance Services (AIS), Associate in Automation Management (AAM) and Certified Professional Insurance Woman (CPIW) designations.
Branstetter holds the professional designations of Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI) and the Certified Professional Insurance Woman.