What does CPITC stand for?
CPITC stands for Certified Professional Information Technology Consultant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPITC
- Comissão Pró-Índio de São Paulo (Portuguese: Pro-Indian Commission of Sao Paulo; est. 1978; Brazil)
- Cerebral Palsy International Sports & Recreation Association
- C3I System Program Integration Team
- Calorisation Pendulum Interference Test
- Center for Planning and Information Technology (Catholic University of America; Washington, DC)
- Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (New Zealand)
- Continual Process Improvement Team
- Current Product Improvement Team
- 2-Carboxy-4-Phenyl Isothiocyanate (chemical compound)
- Cards and Personal Identification Technical Committee (Singapore)
- China Peace International Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Clinical Pharmacy International Travel Clinic (est. 1991; Colorado)
- Compact Precise-Integration Time-Domain (algorithm)
- Community Periodontal Index of Treatment Needs (WHO)
- California Poets in the Schools
- Centre for Pest Information Technology and Transfer (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Central Project Implementation Unit (India)
- Clinical Practice Improvement Unit (Australia)
- Consumer Price Index-Urban (US DOL)
- Counter Pedophilia Investigative Unit