Previous training with a minimum of Certified Professional Food Manager is recommended.
What does CPFM stand for?
CPFM stands for Certified Professional Food Manager (Prometric food safety certification program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPFM
We have 18 other meanings of CPFM in our Acronym Attic
- Cycle Polo Federation of India (est. 1966)
- Central Provident Fund Investment Scheme (Singapore)
- Central Pennsylvania Friends of Jazz (jazz appreciation group; est. 1980)
- Companhia Paulista de Força e Luz (Brazil)
- Contingency Planning Facilities List
- Cramlington Precision Forge Ltd. (est. 1979; UK)
- Campus Planning and Facilities Management (higher education)
- Capital Planning and Facilities Management (various organizations)
- Center for Protein Folding Machinery (Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX)
- Certified Personal Financial Manager
- Combustor Pressure Fluctuation Monitoring (combined cycle gas turbines)
- Continuous Phase Frequency Modulation
- Counterpoint FM Radio
- Colorado Period Furniture Makers' Guild
- Canadian Practice Firms Network
- Certified Public Finance Officer
- Channel Profile File Object
- Chief Provincial Firearms Officer (Ontario, Canada)
- Close Personal Friend of Al (Weird Al Yankovic fan club)
- Community Partnerships for Older Adults
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the experience of 20 years and tours on four separate submarines to back him up, he can, without hesitation, say it's been a memorable and rewarding career, and while many Sailors at this same stage in their careers are starting to get nervous about their post-Navy employment, Denney has prepared for his transition by using Navy COOL to become a Certified Food Executive, Certified Professional Food Manager and earn a certification in Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Experior Assessments(TM), a Division of Capstar(TM), announced that they have received accreditation for their Certified Professional Food Manager program by a nationally recognized program.
Master Chef Marie is a native of Paris, and holds a Culinary Arts Degree, is a Certified Fitness Nutritionist, Certified Professional Food Manager, Certified Sports Trainer and Educator, and Certified Tennis Instructor.