The participants, many of whom hold the Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE) credential, are attending this convention to participate in 15 hours of top-notch continuing education approved by the AEA's Office of Continuing Education.
What does CPE stand for?
CPE stands for Certified Professional Electrologist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPE
We have 326 other meanings of CPE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Protein Engineering
- Centre Populaire d'Enseignement (French: Popular Education Center)
- Centres for the Promotion of Entrepreneurship (Israel)
- Certificate for Primary Education (various locations)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (Cambridge ESOL exam)
- Certified Physician Executive (American College of Physician Executives)
- Certified Plant Engineer
- Certified Principal Engineer
- Certified Process Engineer
- Certified Professional Editor (Editors' Association of Canada)
- Certified Professional Ergonomist (BCPE)
- Certified Professional Estimator
- Champion Power Equipment (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Change Package Engineer (NASA)
- Channel Parameter Estimation
- Channel Processing Element (mainframes)
- Charged Particle Equilibrium
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Chemical Potential Energy
- Chief Program Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a very good marriage between the two as they feed and nurture each other," offers Helen Bickmore, Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE), author of Milady's Hair Removal Techniques and co-author of Aesthetician Series: Advanced Hair Removal (Bickmore, Hill).
Europe and Asia, many of whom hold the Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE) designation.