The Certified Professional Contracts Manager, Certified Federal Contracts Manager, and Certified Commercial Contracts Managers are certifications awarded to candidates who meet rigorous standards, including experience, education, training, and knowledge.
What does CPCM stand for?
CPCM stands for Certified Professional Contracts Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPCM
We have 12 other meanings of CPCM in our Acronym Attic
- Cathodic Protection Co. Ltd. (est. 1950; UK)
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Component Prioritized Collection List
- Computer Program Change Library
- Computer Program Control Library
- Clinical Post-Conference Learning Environment Survey
- Committee to Promote Chinese Language Learning (Singapore)
- Center for Physical and Computational Mathematics (Iowa State University)
- Certified Professional Category Manager (Category Management Association)
- Certified Professional Consultant to Management
- Code des Pensions Civiles et Militaires (French: Code of Civil and Military Pensions)
- Collaborative Patient Care Management
- Conductor Polarized Continuum Model (solvents)
- Content Protection and Copy Management
- Cost Per Case Month
- Centre for Postgraduate and Continuing Medical Education (University of Nottingham; UK)
- Cargo Procedures Conference Management Group (International Air Transport Association)
- Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist)
- Controller Pilot Communications Markup Language
- Code des Pensions Civiles et Militaires de Retraite (French: Code of Civil and Military Retirement Pensions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Villanova's Master Certificates in Commercial Contract Management and Government Contract Management are endorsed by the NCMA, preparing professionals to test for several prestigious certifications: Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) and Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM).
Walsh is a Level III Certified Acquisition Professional as well as a Certified Professional Contracts Manager and has over 25 years experience in both the operational Army and the Acquisition community.
Online Courses Will Complement NCMA's New Contract Management Learning Center Offering Professional Development, Certification Preparation and Continuing Education Options The National Contract Management Association (NCMA), the preeminent source of professional development for the practice of contract management, and VCampus Corporation (NASDAQ:VCMP), a provider of comprehensive e-Learning publishing and hosting services to corporate, government, association and higher education organizations, today announced plans to develop and deliver an online curriculum to support the Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) and the Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) credentials offered by NCMA.
Thumser is a Certified Professional Contracts Manager with the National Contract Management Association and he also holds a Level III certification in contracting and program management with the Department of Defense.
Performance-Based Services Acquisition fulfills National Contract Management Association (NCMA) requirements for Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM), Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), and Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) credentials.
He is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM), a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI), and an acknowledged expert on PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
He is a certified public accountant and a certified professional contracts manager.