Among the designations the AAPC offers is Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Professional Coder-Payer (CPC-P) and Certified Professional Coder-Hospital (CPC-H).
What does CPC-H stand for?
CPC-H stands for Certified Professional Coder-Hospital (American Academy of Professional Coders)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of CPC-H in our Acronym Attic
- Cyclically Permutable Code
- Cyprus Productivity Centre
- Czech Cleaner Production Center
- San Martin De Los Andes, Neuquen, Argentina (Airport Code)
- Corrosion Prevention and Control Center of Excellence (US Army Aviation; Redstone Arsenal, Alabama)
- Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist)
- Certified Professional Coder with Anesthesia Specialty Credential (AAPC)
- Certified Professional Coder with Cardiovascular Specialty Credential
- Certified Professional Coder with Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery (AAPC)
- Canadian Prostate Cancer Genome Network
- Certified Professional Controller in Training (Air Traffic Control)
- Certified Professional Coder - Payer (American Academy of Professional Coders)
- Computer Program Component/Message Processing Center
- California Primary Care Association
- Canadian Paint and Coating Association
- Canadian Palliative Care Association
- Canadian Personal Chef Alliance
- Canadian Portland Cement Association
- Canadian Professional Coaches Association
- Chicago Paint & Coatings Association