ATLANTA -- ZIGZAG Marketing announced today that it will begin offering the Certified Product Manager (CPM) and Certified Product Marketing Manager (CPMM) exams accredited through the Association of International Product Marketing & Management (AIPMM) as an extension of its Product Management University training curriculum.
What does CPMM stand for?
CPMM stands for Certified Product Marketing Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPMM
We have 15 other meanings of CPMM in our Acronym Attic
- Commodity Products Markup Language (computer programming)
- Communist Party Marxist-Leninist (est. 1971)
- Compaq Portable Math Library (Linux)
- Component Persistence Markup Language (computing)
- Convolutional Perfectly-Matched Layer
- Compound Poisson Maximum Likelihood Estimate
- Canine Pancreatic Microsomal Membranes (biochemistry)
- Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting (Quaker Meeting; Philadelphia, PA)
- Certificate Program in Medical Management (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Certified Plant Maintenance Manager
- Club Penguin Money Maker
- Cornell Project Management Methodology (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Cost-Per-Million (online advertising)
- Certified Pediatric Massage Master Teacher
- Central Pa Multimedia Users Group
- 6-Chloro-2-Pyridylmethyl Nitrate
- Circum-Pan Pacific Magnetometer Network (est. 1996)
- Constitution Party of Minnesota (formerly the Minnesota Taxpayers Party)
- Capital Project Management Oversight
- Central Printing Management Office