The NCCA certification, awarded to ABTC in late July, assures transplant professionals planning to become Certified Clinical Transplant Coordinators (CCTC), Certified Clinical Transplant Nurses (CCTN) or Certified Procurement Transplant Coordinators (CPTC) that their respective ABTC exam adheres to high quality and modern standards of practice in certification.
What does CPTC stand for?
CPTC stands for Certified Procurement Transplant Coordinator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPTC
We have 56 other meanings of CPTC in our Acronym Attic
- Commission de la Protection du Territoire Agricole du Québec (French: Commission for the Protection of Agricultural Land in Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Pediatric Triage and Acuity Scale
- Coastal Protection Technical Assistance Service (Stevens Institute of Technology; NJ)
- Council of Professional Teaching Associations of Victoria (Australia)
- Champlin Park Traveling Basketball Association (Champlin, MN)
- College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Charles P. Taft Branch Library (Orange, CA)
- California Private Transportation Company
- Canadian Power Toboggan Championships
- Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
- Chicago Pneumatic Tool Company (Illinois)
- Cleaner Production Technology Center
- Clinical Proteomic Technologies for Cancer (biomedical research initiative)
- Clover Park Technical College (Lakewood, Washington)
- Club Performance du Traîneau a Chiens (French dog sled club)
- Comité pour les Transports en Commun (French: Committee for Public Transport)
- Command Performance Theater Company (est. 2009; Minnesota)
- Crop Protection Technology Conference (Illinois)
- Concrete Post-Tensioned Continuous Beam
- Club de Pulka et de Traineau à Chiens d'Ile de France (French dog sled club)