Mr Seneque is a Certified Practising Accountant with CPA Australia with experience in corporate accounting and administration.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Certified Practising Accountant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Planning Area
- Central Purchasing Authority
- Centrale du Pneu et des Accessoires (French: Central Tire and Accessories)
- Centralized/Bulk Power Architecture
- Centre de Perfectionnement aux Affaires (French: Center for Business Training; est. 1929)
- Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Centre for Policy on Ageing
- Centre for Proteome Analysis
- Centre for Psychological Astrology
- CerebelloPontine Angle (tumors)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Cessation Progressive d'Activité (French: Gradual Retirement Scheme)
- Cessna Pilots Association
- Chairman’s Program Assessment (US DoD)
- Champagne Parc Auto (French auto park)
- Channel Port Adapter (Cisco)
- Charged Particle Analyzer
- Charged-Particle Analysis
- Charter Performance Agreement (commercial trade)
- Chartered Patent Agent (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the moves are intended to catch out those who it is believed falsely claim to be self-employed to reduce their tax liability, the Institute of Certified Practising Accountants claims the Government has failed to realise the chaos the new rules would create, nor the impact on struggling building firms.
He is a Fellow of the Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants and a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
She is an associate of each of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries and is a Certified Practising Accountant in Australia.
He has a Bachelor of Commerce and a Masters of Applied Finance, and is a certified practising accountant.
La brings ten years experience as a certified practising accountant, including five years as a Senior Auditor with leading international chartered accountancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.