Likewise, the Certified Playground Safety Inspector course provides a comprehensive training program on playground hazard identification and risk management methods.
What does CPSI stand for?
CPSI stands for Certified Playground Safety Inspector
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPSI
We have 65 other meanings of CPSI in our Acronym Attic
- Constantly Perfused Side Hole Sensor
- Center for Puget Sound History and Archaeology (Washington)
- Citizenship and Personal Social and Health Education (UK)
- Coral Park Senior High School (Miami, FL)
- California Property Specialists, Inc. (Santa Ana, CA)
- Canadian Patient Safety Institute (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Canadian Professional Sustainability Institute (Canada)
- Care Purchasing Services, Inc. (Delray Beach, FL)
- cells per square inch
- Center for Public Sector Information (Mount St. Mary’s College)
- College Planning Solutions, Inc. (Bellevue, WA)
- Computer Programs & Systems, Inc. (Mobile, Alabama)
- Configurable PostScript Interpreter
- Corporate Professional Services, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Council on Private Sector Initiatives
- Creative Problem Solving Institute
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act
- Carbamyl Phosphate Synthetase I Deficiency (autosomal recessive metabolic disorder)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons Identification
- Canadian Pacific Special Interest Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parents of children with disabilities should step forward and say, 'This is what we need in our community,'" comments Jean Schappet, a Certified Playground Safety Inspector and playground design consultant based in Virginia.