In addition to Scott's dual services necessary to achieve lasting health changes for his clients, Duality Fitness and Massage also offers licensed Massage Therapy, also by a Certified Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor, and co-owner Laura Pillarella, LMT, also a Certified Personal Trainer.
What does CPT stand for?
CPT stands for Certified Personal Trainer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPT
We have 378 other meanings of CPT in our Acronym Attic
- Central Park Tennis (New York, NY)
- Central Place Theory (coined by Walter Christaller)
- Central Planning Team
- Centre de Physique Théorique (French: Center for Theoretical Physics; University of Provence; France)
- Centre de Production Thermique (French: Thermal Production Center)
- Centre de Promotion du Textile (French: Textiles Promotion Center; Senegal)
- Centre for Particle Theory (UK)
- Centre Permanent Tertiaire (French: Standing Tertiary Center)
- Centro Proyeccion Termica
- Certified Performance Technologist (International Society for Performance Improvement)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Certified Practicing Trainer
- Certified Professional Trainer
- Changepond Technologies Private Limited (Chennai, India)
- Channel Product Table
- Charge Parity Time (particle and nuclear physics)
- Chest Percussion Therapy
- Chest Physical Therapy
- Chicago Pizza Tours (Illinois)
- Chief Programmer Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certified Personal Trainer Lissa Mueller present The Fit Traveler Senior Edition, a guide to staying healthy and sticking to quality exercise regimen while traveling, whether for a local visit or around the globe.
Bradshaw (registered and licensed dietitian and certified personal trainer with the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America), Texas Two-Step Diet is an informed and informative guide to a remarkable dietary plan perfectly suited for fans of Tex-Mex cuisine who are looking to loose a few pounds.
In addition to its NCCA-accredited fitness Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certification, NASM offers a progressive career track with access to Advanced Specializations, including the new Weight Loss Specialist program, Continuing Education courses, and accredited Bachelor and Master Degree programs.
Certified personal trainers are safer and savvier than their counterparts.
Powered by the eCollege platform, participants earn a certificate of completion and are prepared to earn the Cooper Institute Certified Personal Trainer (CI-CPT) credential.
Matt is a certified personal trainer through the International Sports Sciences Association.
com Certified Personal Trainer Joni Hyde presents Workouts for Women: The 12-Minute Total Body Sculpting Workout, a straightforward introduction to circuit training, offering a program designed by a woman for women.