Andresen holds his BA in Psychology from the University of Nebraska, FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses, and several industry designations including Certified Pension Consultant (CPC), Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) and Certified Retirement Services Professional (CRSP).
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Certified Pension Consultant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Centro de Predicción Climática (Spanish: Center for Climate Prediction)
- Centro Para Programas de La Comunicación (Spanish: Center for Communication Programs; Bolivia)
- Ceramic Punching Components (Groz-Beckert)
- Cerebral Palsy Connection
- Cerebral Palsy Consortium (Quebec, QC, Canada)
- Certificate of Probable Cause (legal requirement)
- Certificate of Professional Competence (UK)
- Certificato Protettivo Complementare (Italian: supplementary protection certificate for medicinal products)
- Certified Pastry Chef
- Certified Pastry Culinarian
- Certified Personnel Consultant
- Certified Photographic Consultants
- Certified Preplanning Consultant (funeral services)
- Certified Professional Coach
- Certified Professional Coder (American Academy of Professional Coders)
- Certified Professional Collector (DATIA)
- Certified Professional Constructor (various organizations)
- Certified Professional Controller (air traffic)
- Certified Professional Counselor
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daum is a Certified Pension Consultant (CPC), a Certified Equity Professional (CEP), a Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS), and an Enrolled Agent authorized to practice before the IRS.
She uses her expertise as a certified pension consultant to dispense information on retirement benefits.
She is a Certified Pension Consultant (CPC), Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA), and Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA).
The practice's benefit plan auditors have access to RSM McGladrey Retirement Resources, a group that includes certified pension consultants, certified employee benefit plan professionals, certified public accountants and enrolled actuaries who dedicate all of their time to employee benefits consulting and retirement plan administration.
Awarded by: Investment Management Consultants Association Certified Pension Consultant (CPC) Description: Conferred to benefits professionals working in plan administration, pension actuarial administration, insurance and financial planning.
He is an Enrolled Actuary (EA), a Certified Pension Consultant (CPC), and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA).
She is designated by the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) as a Certified Pension Consultant (CPC), Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) and Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA).