Instead, the Fawvers made an appointment to see Betty Aflleje, a certified optometric vision therapist in Margaret Foley's vision practice.
What does COVT stand for?
COVT stands for Certified Optometric Vision Therapist
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of COVT in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Vice Presidents
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Channel-Optimized Vector Quantizer
- Coalition of Visionary Resources (Butler, NJ)
- Colloquium on Violence and Religion
- Centrale Organisatie Voor Radio-actief Afval (Dutch: Central Organisation for Radioactive Waste)
- Weapon COVerage REPort
- Clinical Outcome Variables Scale (mobility measure)
- College of Vedic Studies
- Committee Overseeing Volunteer Services (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Children of Vietnam Vets
- Central Ohio Vintage Volkswagen Club
- Commission on Visualization and Virtual Environments (International Cartographic Association)
- Children of Vietnam Veterans Health Study
- Contributions of the Van Vleck Observatory
- Club of Vietnamese Youths in Poland
- Calculus on the Web (Temple University)
- California, Oregon, Washington
- Cambridge, Oxford or Warwick (seminar)
- Can Of Worms
Samples in periodicals archive:
To become a Certified Optometric Vision Therapist (COVT), an individual must be employed by and work under the direct supervision of an optometrist who is a Fellow of COVD, complete a guided study education program, and pass a written exam and an oral interview administered by the COVD International Examination and Certification Board.