Upon completion of the program, students are eligible to test for national certification and become a certified ophthalmic technician.
What does COT stand for?
COT stands for Certified Ophthalmic Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COT
We have 138 other meanings of COT in our Acronym Attic
- Caverns of Time (World of Warcraft gaming)
- Center for Ocean Technology
- Center on Terrorism (John Jay College of Criminal Justice; New York)
- Central Office Technician
- Central Office Terminal
- Central Office Trunk
- Certificate of Test
- Certificate of Title (legal document)
- Certificate of Transport
- Certificate of Trust (legal document)
- Chain of Title (ownership claim)
- Change of Trend (finance)
- Change of Trim (International Association of Drilling Contractors)
- Channel of Trade
- Chicago Opera Theater (Chicago, IL)
- Chief of Transportation (US Army, Ft Eustis, VA)
- Chronic Opioid Therapy
- Church of Thyatis (fictional, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Circle of Tyrants (gaming)
- City of Tucson (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Complementing its medical personnel, the staff of every LCA-Vision center includes a highly-trained certified ophthalmic technician responsible for calibrating the complex half-million-dollar equipment.