Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring licensed physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, occupational therapists, certified occupational therapy assistants, speech-language pathologists, and rehab managers across both states.
What does COTA stand for?
COTA stands for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COTA
We have 62 other meanings of COTA in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Office Terminal
- Customer-Originated Trace (Nortel)
- Customer-Owned Tooling
- Carabinieri on the Air
- Career Opportunities Training Agreement
- Celebration of the Arts (Jazz Festival; Delaware Water Gap, PA)
- Central Ohio Teachers Association (Columbus, OH)
- Central Ohio Transit Authority (Columbus, OH area)
- Central Oregon Trail Alliance
- Championships of the Americas (International Aerobatic Club)
- Children of the Andes (Colombia)
- Children's Organ Transplant Association
- Church of the Antichrist
- Church of the Ascension (various locations)
- Circuit of the Americas (racing)
- City of Toronto Act (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Collectif d'Echanges pour la Technologie Appropriée (French: Collective Exchange for Appropriate Technology; Belgium)
- College of Trial Advocacy (Orange County Bar Association; California)
- Commander's Operations Training Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
offer a textbook on geriatric occupational therapy aimed specifically at certified occupational therapy assistants (COTAs) and students.
Karen Kyler, COTA Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Elizabeth Lee Black School [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] If you walk into any classroom in the Elizabeth Lee Black School you are likely to find teachers using equipment or programs adapted or designed by Karen Kyler, a certified occupational therapy assistant.