He has a BTEE, Masters in Telecomm, is a Certified Netware Engineer and various other certifications.
What does CNE stand for?
CNE stands for Certified NetWare Engineer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNE
We have 111 other meanings of CNE in our Acronym Attic
- Carrier Noise Estimator
- Cartoon Network East (TV network)
- Center for Neural Engineering (USC)
- Center for Neuroeconomics (New York University)
- Center Network Environment
- Centrale Nationale des Employés (Belgium)
- Centre for the New Europe
- Centre National d'Exposition (French: National Exhibition Center)
- Centre National de l'Entreprenariat (French: National Center for Entepreneurship)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (real estate)
- Certified Network Engineer
- Certified Novell Engineer
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Cherokee Nation Enterprises
- Chief Nurse Executive
- China New Energy
- Chinese New Ear (rock music; various locations)
- Clinical Nurse Executive
- Comisión Nacional de Energía (Spanish: National Energy Commission)
- Comissão Nacional de Eleições (National Election Commission of Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our staff includes more than 25 senior-level engineers, all of whom hold industry certifications such as Microsoft's Certified Systems Engineer and Novell's Certified NetWare Engineer.
He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, and he is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and Certified Netware Engineer (CNE).
As a Novell Certified NetWare Engineer, he has over 16 years of hands-on experience working with and providing technical support for Novell LAN.
Aardvark engineers strengthened their existing portfolio of certifications by achieving the following IT certifications in the first half of 2003: Cisco Systems -- 1 CISCO Certified Network Associate -- 1 CISCO Certified Network Professional -- 1 CISCO Certified Design Associate -- 7 CISCO Sales Experts -- 1 Wireless WLAN for Field Engineer -- 1 Wireless WLAN Sales -- 2 CVOICE -- 3 Deploying Quality of Service -- 1 Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks Novell -- 1 Master Certified Netware Engineer -- 1 Certified Netware Associate Citrix Systems -- 1 Certified Associates "Over the course of this academic year, Aardvark IT has proven to be an invaluable technology resource for our district," said Bj Stone, Ed.
NOTE: Novell, NetWare, Certified NetWare Engineer and CNE are registered trademarks or service marks, and Certified Directory Engineer, Certified Internet Professional, Certified Novell Administrator, Certified Novell Engineer, Certified Novell Instructor, CNA, CNI and Master CNE are service marks of Novell, Inc.
Jacques is a member of IEEE and Network Professional Association (NPA) and is a Certified Netware Administrator (CNA), Certified Netware Engineer (CNE), Certified Checkpoint System Engineer (CCSE), and a Certified Checkpoint System Administrator (CCSA).
Nasdaq: WAVT) announced the addition of two Novell Certified NetWare Engineer (CNE) boot camps and two CNE self-study career packs to its information technologies training curriculum.