We are fully committed to the Certified Microsoft Office User program," said Jim Brown, publisher at Microsoft Press.
What does CMOU stand for?
CMOU stands for Certified Microsoft Office User (computing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMOU
- Children's Museum of Science and Technology (Troy, NY)
- Community Medical Outreach Services Trust (Zimbabwe)
- Central Management Information Management over TCP/IP
- CMIS/P (Common Management Information Services and Protocol) Over TCP/IP
- Comités ministériel sur l'organisation du travail
- Common Management over TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol)
- Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory
- Cut Me Own Throat (character in novel by Terry Pratchett)
- Civil Military Operational Task Force
- Canadian Marine Officers Union
- Computerized Management of Vehicles (trucking)
- Conditional Move
- Case Manager of the Year (Little Rock, AR; Case Management Society of America award)
- 1-(1',4'-Cyclohexadienyl)-2-Methylaminopropane (found in methamphetamine)
- Cable Management Panel
- Calabogie Motorsports Park (Canada)
- California Mathematics Project (California)
- California Medical Physics, Inc.
- California Museum of Photography
- Call My Phone
Samples in periodicals archive:
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 17, 1997-- Certified Microsoft Office User (CMOU) Program and SWEP Texts Provide Benchmark to Certify Microsoft Office Skills South-Western Educational Publishing (SWEP) and Microsoft(R), in a joint effort to promote high school and postsecondary software certification, introduce courseware wherein Microsoft-approved texts published by South-Western for Microsoft's Certified Microsoft Office User (CMOU) Program will measure end-user proficiency.
com/office/train_cert/, offers additional information, including the following: * A full description of the program and product testing choices * Product certification levels * Training available for Office * Information on becoming a testing center, as well as links to existing training sites The program provides benefits to a wide array of organizations, including the following: * Corporations can use the Certified Microsoft Office User program as a training benchmark for existing training as well as a hiring requirement.
NETG will develop technology-enhanced courses to support the following six Microsoft Office for Windows(R) 95 exams: * Microsoft Word for Windows(R) 95 Proficient User * Microsoft Word for Windows 95 Expert User * Microsoft Excel for Windows(R) 95 Proficient User * Microsoft Excel for Windows 95 Expert User * Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows(R) 95 Proficient User * Microsoft Access for Windows(R) 95 Proficient User The Certified Microsoft Office User Program is designed to prepare users to demonstrate and certify competency on Microsoft Office applications.
With today's announcement, ExecuTrain now offers over 20 approved courses and is still the only vendor in the world to deliver the Certified Microsoft Office User exam program.
Leading Employment Agencies and Educators Embrace New Certified Microsoft Office User Program REDMOND, Wash.
Throughout its 195 locations worldwide, Office 97 courses are targeted to meet the new Certified Microsoft Office User objectives and are taught by highly skilled professional instructors.
J3 Learning will produce multimedia education courses for all seven Certified Microsoft Office User programs.