We are fully committed to the Certified Microsoft Office User program," said Jim Brown, publisher at Microsoft Press.
What does CMOU stand for?
CMOU stands for Certified Microsoft Office User (computing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMOU
- Children's Museum of Science and Technology (Troy, NY)
- Community Medical Outreach Services Trust (Zimbabwe)
- Central Management Information Management over TCP/IP
- CMIS/P (Common Management Information Services and Protocol) Over TCP/IP
- Comités ministériel sur l'organisation du travail
- Common Management over TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol)
- Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory
- Cut Me Own Throat (character in novel by Terry Pratchett)
- Civil Military Operational Task Force
- Canadian Marine Officers Union
- Computerized Management of Vehicles (trucking)
- Conditional Move
- Case Manager of the Year (Little Rock, AR; Case Management Society of America award)
- 1-(1',4'-Cyclohexadienyl)-2-Methylaminopropane (found in methamphetamine)
- Cable Management Panel
- Calabogie Motorsports Park (Canada)
- California Mathematics Project (California)
- California Medical Physics, Inc.
- California Museum of Photography
- Call My Phone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certified Microsoft Office User (CMOU) Program and SWEP
Corporations can use the Certified Microsoft Office User program as a training benchmark for existing training as well as a hiring requirement.
The Certified Microsoft Office User Program is designed to prepare users to demonstrate and certify competency on Microsoft Office applications.
With today's announcement, ExecuTrain now offers over 20 approved courses and is still the only vendor in the world to deliver the Certified Microsoft Office User exam program.
The Certified Microsoft Office User program is designed for business professionals and students who use Microsoft Office 95 products to accomplish a multitude of tasks in their daily work.
Throughout its 195 locations worldwide, Office 97 courses are targeted to meet the new Certified Microsoft Office User objectives and are taught by highly skilled professional instructors.
J3 Learning will produce multimedia education courses for all seven Certified Microsoft Office User programs.