LiceDoctors has a bonafide lice treatment protocol that was developed 17 years ago by our board certified medical director, Dr.
What does CMD stand for?
CMD stands for Certified Medical Director
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMD
We have 241 other meanings of CMD in our Acronym Attic
- Case Management Division
- Catalog Management Data
- Center for Management Development (various schools)
- Center for Media Design (Ball State University; Indiana)
- Center for Migration and Development (Princeton University)
- Central Manufacturing District
- Centralized Message Distribution
- Centre for Materials Discovery (UK)
- Centro Médico y de Diagnóstico (Guatemala)
- Cercle du Marketing Direct (French direct marketing association; est. 1983)
- Certified Medical Dosimetrist
- Chairman and Managing Director
- Change Management Data
- Charge Modulation Device
- Chemical Materiel Destruction
- Chief Managing Director (various companies)
- Chief Marketing Director (business position)
- Chinese Medicine Doctor (medical title)
- Cincinnati Mighty Ducks (hockey team)
- Ciudadanas en Movimiento por la Democracia (Spanish: Citizens in Movement for Democracy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A board certified geriatric medicine professional is preferred who is also a certified medical director or is eligible/willing to obtain this certification.
He is a charter certified medical director and past president of AMDA.
He is board certified in quality assurance and utilization as well as being a certified medical director.
Yes, we offer new parents dimensional breathtaking ultrasound images and DVDs of their soon-to-be-born, but we are overseen by a board certified medical director and supervising radiologists.
PMG dialysis centers feature state-of-the-art technology, board certified Medical Directors, an expert staff, and a total- care approach to patient health.
com About Pacific Coast Ultrasound Pacific Coast Ultrasound, based in Southern California, is a certified Independent Diagnostic Facility that is overseen by a board certified medical director and supervising radiologists.
As part of the expansion, Florida HealthSource will add three new board- certified medical directors to its team.