Doctor/Lawyer team with Certified Life Care Planner offers helping hand to trauma victims through informational web portal LOS ANGELES, Feb.
What does CLCP stand for?
CLCP stands for Certified Life Care Planner (Commission on Health Care Certification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLCP
We have 11 other meanings of CLCP in our Acronym Attic
- Compliant Lifecycle Manager (pharmaceutical)
- Contract Life Cycle Management (software)
- Corporate Law Compensation & Management Survey
- Constructive Living Center of Massachusetts
- Catheterization of large cervical and mediastinal veins
- Chloride Channel
- Clementine Lunar Control Network
- Community Learning Centre Napanee (Napanee, Ontario, Canada)
- Campaign Life Coalition Nova Scotia
- Carpathian Large Carnivore Project (Romania)
- Certified Literate Community Program
- Certified Loss Control Professional (electrical safety)
- Cleft Lip, Cleft Palate
- Closed-Loop Characteristic Polynomial
- Cobell Land Consolidation Program
- Computer Learning Centers Partnership (technology resource provider; Fairfax County, VA)
- Converted Local Currency Price
- Cultural and Linguistic Competence Policy Assessment (National Center for Cultural Competence)
- Comanche Language and Cultural Preservation Committee (Elgin, OK)
- California Legislative Council for Professional Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
One physician (HQ) was a certified life care planner.
A certified Life Care Planner reviews all MSAs and provides quality management throughout the process.