is also a lead specialist with a county-level forensic unit and a certified latent print examiner, accomplishments he puts to good use in his descriptions of the history of fingerprint identification, friction skin, friction skin classification, exemplar fingerprint impressions, latent fingerprint development and recovery, special development procedures and conditions, quality variation, identification, fabrications and errors, evidence, photography, computerized databases, scientific comparative evidence, legal courts and dactyloscopy, and the training and protocol needed for 10-print and latent print examiners.
What does CLPE stand for?
CLPE stands for Certified Latent Print Examiner (International Association for Identification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLPE
We have 6 other meanings of CLPE in our Acronym Attic
- City Lights Public Charter School (Washington, DC)
- Central Liverpool Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Campaign for Labour Party Democracy (UK)
- Cleft Lip and Palate Deformity
- Continuing Local Preacher Development (UK)
- Crystal Lake Park District (est. 1921; Crystal Lake, IL)
- Chip Level Post Detection Integration (algorithm)
- Center for Low Power Electronics
- Centre de Loisirs de la Petite Enfance (French: Early Childhood Leisure Center)
- Centre for Literacy in Primary Education (UK)
- Commission on Legal Problems of the Elderly
- Cross Linked Polyethylene (foam)
- Cross-Layer Protocol Engineering
- Cleft Lip/Palate-Ectodermal Dysplasia Syndrome
- Civil Liberties Public Education Fund
- Cotswold Line Promotion Group (rail transport; UK)
- City of London Phonograph and Gramophone Society
- Coalition for Local Public Health
- Council of Large Public Housing Agencies
- Center for Local Public Health Services (Missouri Department of Health; Jefferson City, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1979) ("[A]ny member, officer or certified latent print examiner who provides oral or written reports, or gives testimony of possible, probable, or likely friction ridge identification shall be deemed to be engaged in conduct unbecoming such member, officer, or certified latent print examiner.