Carobine is the deputy knowledge manager at NETWARCOM, a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and certified knowledge manager.
What does CKM stand for?
CKM stands for Certified Knowledge Manager (trademark of Hudson Associates Consulting, Inc.; under license to eKnowledgeCenter)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CKM
We have 33 other meanings of CKM in our Acronym Attic
- Chan, Karolyi, Longstaff, and Sanders (finance)
- Circuit Bridging Location Termination
- Circuit Link Test
- Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational (college wrestling)
- Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational (Nevada)
- Cabibbo-Kobayashi-Maskawa (quark mixing matrix)
- Caddebostan Kültür Merkezi (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Canoe Kayak Magazine (France)
- Career Killing Move (slang for a bad job/political action)
- Centre de Karaté de Meaux (French martial arts school)
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management (software environment)
- Commando Krav Maga (martial arts)
- Communications and Knowledge Management (various organizations)
- COMSEC Key Manager
- Creatine Kinase, Muscle (genetics)
- Cryptographic Key Management (computer security)
- Customer Knowledge Management
- Czestochowski Klub Motocyklowy (Polish: Speedway Team of Czestochowa, Poland)
- Creatine Kinase Mb
- Creatine Kinase Myocardial Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center provides both Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM) and Certified Knowledge Environment Engineer (CKEE) training.
Focused on becoming a certified knowledge manager (CKM), publishing articles and papers, list of recommended readings, links of interest, registration for classes (distance mode and face-to-face) for certification, and notice of conferences Knowledge Management World Online, www.