Eric Pranzarone, a certified kettlebell trainer in Seattle, Washington, often works with dancers.
What does CKT stand for?
CKT stands for Certified Kettlebell Trainer (physical training)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CKT
We have 18 other meanings of CKT in our Acronym Attic
- Cedar Key Star Party (Florida)
- Central Kansas Street Racing
- Chatham-Kent Secondary School
- Civitas Kielcensis Suicide Squad (Polish online gaming clan)
- Craig Kielburger Secondary School (Canada)
- Central Kentucky Shetland Sheepdog Club
- Chris Kirkpatrick Street Team
- Canoë Kayak Toulousain (French canoe and kayak club)
- Care of Keygen Token
- Centre for Knowledge Transfer
- Chuck Keiper Trail (Pennsylvania hiking trail)
- Concealed Knowledge Test
- Key Translation Center
- Circuit Breaker
- Camp Kateri Tekakwitha (McCool Junction, NE)
- Circuit Activity
- Caddo Kiowa Technology Center (Fort Cobb, OK)
- Central Kentucky Technical College (Lexington, KY; trade development)
- Curiosity Killed the Cat
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dale, who is a certified Kettlebell trainer from 3 different international organizations and uses them for his personal fitness routine, says, "Kettlebell training can produce fast results.