Maxsys Solutions' recruiters include those who are Certified Internet Recruiters and certified by the Alliance of Information Systems.
What does CIR stand for?
CIR stands for Certified Internet Recruiter (Advanced Internet Recruitment Strategies professional certification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIR
We have 264 other meanings of CIR in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Intervention Rapide (French: Rapid Intervention Center; emergency medical transportation)
- Centre for Immune Regulation (University of Oslo; Norway)
- Centre for Innovation and Research
- Centre Informatique Recherche (French computer research center)
- Centre Instantané de Rotation
- Cephalo-Iliac Right
- Cerebral Impulse Relay
- Certificado de Incentivo Forestal (Spanish)
- Certificate in Institutional Research (various schools)
- Certificate in International Relations (various organizations)
- Chair Indicate Release/Refuse
- Change Incorporation Record
- Change Incorporation Record (NASA)
- Channel Impulse Response
- Channel Islands Restoration (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Character Information Repository (Alleria, a role playing game)
- Chemical Industry Roundtable
- Chicago Indoor Racing (Illinois)
- Chinese Information Retrieval
- Christians in Recovery, Inc. (online support group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Training over 150,000 recruiters since 1997, Certified Social Sourcing Certification (CSSR) is AIRS fourth professional certification joining AIRS Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter, (ACIR) and Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR).
based E*Search Associates have already been awarded the AIRS Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR) designation.