MAY, a certified indoor air quality professional, is the author of four books on indoor air quality, including Jeff May's Healthy Home Tips: A Workbook for Detecting, Diagnosing & Eliminating Pesky Pests, Stinky Stenches, Musty Mold, and Other Aggravating Home Problems (Johns Hopkins University Press).
What does CIAQP stand for?
CIAQP stands for Certified Indoor Air Quality Professional (American IAQ Council)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CIAQP in our Acronym Attic
- Composite Index of Air Quality (various organizations)
- Council on Indoor Air Quality
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Assessor (American Indoor Air Quality Council)
- Council-Certified Indoor Air Quality Assistant Manager (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Consultant (American Indoor Air Quality Council)
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Coordinator
- Construction Industry Air Quality Coalition
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Inspector
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Investigator (American Indoor Air Quality Council)
- Council-certified Indoor Air Quality Manager (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Cocos Island Animal Quarantine Station
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Technician
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Research
- Cast Iron Applications Router (Cast Iron Inc)
- Center for Indoor Air Research
- Change Implementation/Assessment Record
- Clear/Current Instruction Address Register
- Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research (Dallas, Texas)
- Cornell International Affairs Review (Ithaca, NY)
- Customer Is Always Right (slogan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a Certified Indoor Air Quality Professional (CIAQP) and is currently located in La Crosse, Wis.
He is a Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Certified Cogeneration Professional (CCP), and is a Certified Indoor Air Quality Professional (CIAQP).