ICFE Certified Credit Report Reviewers (CCRR) and ICFE Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist (CITRMS) are two such specialties.
What does CITRMS stand for?
CITRMS stands for Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cooperative Intrusion Traceback and Response Architecture
- Cornell Institute for Translational Research on Aging
- Centrally Integrated Traffic Control
- Commerce Information Technology Review Board (US Department of Commerce)
- Cahuilla Inter-Tribal Repatriation Committee (California)
- Critical Infrastructure Test Range Center (Idaho National Laboratory)
- Collaborative Information Technology Research Institute (Australia)
- Committee for Information Technology Reconstruction in Iraq (UK)
- Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society
- Conference on Innovations in Trauma Research Methods
- Canadian Immigration Technical Resource Network
- Configuration Item Test Readiness Review
- Central Institute for the Training and Relocation of Urban Squatters (Philippines)
- Chemical Industry Teaching Resources User Site (UK and Australia)
- Cafet-Innova Technical Society (Hyderabad, India)
- Canon IT (Information Technology) Solutions
- CDC Information Technology Services
- CENTCOM Imagery Transmission System
- Center for Infrastructure and Transportation Studies (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Center for International Trade and Security
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist, he writes and lectures extensively on identity theft and data security.
Every Pioneer Services location will have at least one Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist by the end of the summer," said Randy McKee, president and senior Pioneer Services Representative.