Bishop is a certified hypnotherapist and is a member of the Hypnotherapists Union and the American Hypnotist Association.
What does CHT stand for?
CHT stands for Certified Hypnotherapist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHT
We have 106 other meanings of CHT in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Humanitarian Trust (tax shelter scheme)
- Caudal Hematopoietic Tissue
- Ceiling Height
- Center for Health Training (various locations)
- Center for Health Transformation (Washington, DC)
- Centre Hospitalier Territorial de Nouvelle-Calédonie (French: New Caledonia Territorial Hospital Center; New Caledonia)
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician
- Certified Horticultural Technician (professional certification)
- Certified Hyperbaric Technologist
Samples in periodicals archive:
GA Become a Certified Hypnotherapist Bring joy, health, and happiness to people's lives.
Recognize specific dental treatments and dental patients who may benefit from working with a certified hypnotherapist.