This resulted in the establishment of credential of Certified Hyperbaric Registered Nurse (CHRN).
What does CHRN stand for?
CHRN stands for Certified Hyperbaric Registered Nurse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHRN
We have 3 other meanings of CHRN in our Acronym Attic
- Civilian Human Resources Manual (US Navy)
- Civilian Human Resource Management Agency (US Army)
- Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center
- Certified Human Resource Management Executive (American Certification Institute program)
- Commonwealth Historic Resource Management Ltd. (US and Canada)
- Certified Human Resource Management Professional
- Center for Human Resource Management Studies (Fairleigh Dickinson University; Teaneck, NJ)
- Civilian Human Resource Management System
- Canadian Harm Reduction Network (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Homelessness Research Network (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Child Health Research Network
- Citizens for a Healthy Rural Neighborhood
- Columbia Human Rights Network
- Commonwealth Human Rights Network
- Cholinergic Receptor, Neuronal Nicotinic, Alpha
- Cholinergic Receptor, Nicotinic, Alpha Polypeptide 1
- Cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, alpha 4 (human gene code)
- Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Alpha 4 Subunit
- Center for High Resolution Neutron Scattering
- Campylobacter, Helicobacter and Related Organisms (workshop)