Neal is a Certified Hospitality Marketing Executive (CHME), a charter member of the Missouri Chapter of Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International, and has authored articles for the "HSMAI Marketing Review.
What does CHME stand for?
CHME stands for Certified Hospitality Marketing Executive (Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHME
We have 5 other meanings of CHME in our Acronym Attic
- Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron (Ohio)
- Centralized Hazmat Control Center
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (Cincinnati, OH, USA)
- Coldstream Homestead Montebello Community Corporation (Baltimore, MD)
- Committee on Home Missions and Church Extension
- Canadian Human Mortality Database (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Catecholamine Heart Muscle Disease
- Centre for the History of Medicine and Disease (UK)
- Clinical Hyaline Membrane Disease
- California Home Medical Equipment (Foster City, California)
- Change Mode to Executive
- Chemical and Materials Engineering (also seen as CME; various universities)
- Council for Hospitality Management Education (UK)
- Community Hospital Medical Education Alliance
- Camden Haven Music Festival (Australia)
- Cascade Head Music Festival (Lincoln City, OR)
- Chapel Hill Mennonite Fellowship (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation
- Christian Health Ministries Foundation (New Orleans, LA)
- Capital Health Management Group (est. 2004)