In addition, he is a certified Healthcare Environmental Manager for the Center for Healthcare Environmental Management.
What does CHEM stand for?
CHEM stands for Certified Healthcare Environmental Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHEM
We have 13 other meanings of CHEM in our Acronym Attic
- Center Homburg E-Learning in Medicine (Germany)
- Charges from Electrostatic Potential
- Community Home Environmental Learning Project (Decatur, IL)
- Cornell Halai and East Lokris Project (archaeological project; Greece)
- Charges from Electrostatic Potential, Grid Method
- Cargo Helicopter External Lift System
- Committee for Higher Education Librarians of South Africa
- Center for Healthcare Environmental Management
- Centre des Hautes Études du Métal (French: Center for Advanced Studies of Metal)
- Centre des Hautes Études Militaires (French)
- Charge-Energy-Mass (spectrometer)
- Chemical Hazards Emergency Management (Australia)
- Chemistry Mission
- Cold Hibernated Elastic Memory
- Council of Higher Education Management Association
- Chemical Entities with Medical Applications, Therapeutic Indications and Consequences (Ontomatica)
- Chemical and Biological Waste Treatment