The company's nuclear engineers, seismic/structural engineers and certified health physicists offer a variety of services, including seismic structural response analyses, source term generation, dose assessment, atmospheric dispersion, safety analysis, and external event analyses for nuclear facilities.
What does CHP stand for?
CHP stands for Certified Health Physicist (American Academy of Health Physics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHP
We have 302 other meanings of CHP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Human Performance (various universities)
- Center on Human Policy
- Central Heating Plant
- Centre d'Hémodialyse de Provence (French: Hemodialysis Center of Provence; Aix-en-Provence, France)
- Centre for Health Policy
- Centre for Health Promotion (various locations)
- Centre Hospitalier des Pyrénées (French: Pyrenees Hospital Center; Midi-Pyrenees, France)
- Centre Hospitalier Privé (French: Private Hospital Center)
- Centre Hospitalier Psychiatrique (French: Psychiatric Hospital Center)
- Cercle Hippique du Pin (French equestrian club)
- Certified Health Professional
- Certified HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Professional
- Channel Path (used in MVS)
- Chelmer Housing Partnership (est. 2002; UK)
- Chemical Hygiene Plan (OSHA)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital Pittsburgh (Pittsburg, PA)
- Chilliwack Heritage Park (British Columbia, Canada)
- Cholesteryl Group Bearing Pullulan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anthony LaMastra, a certified health physicist and an early researcher of the problem, said that a substantial number of radioactive material sources in scrap metal are from radium-contaminated oil well pipe.
Arthur Desrosiers brings over 35 years experience as a senior certified health physicist (CHP) and nuclear engineer to Polimatrix as the general manager of technology applications and marketing.
Claude Wiblin is a certified health physicist with 27 years of experience decontaminating nuclear facilities.
He is a Certified Health Physicist (CHP), granted by American Board of Health Physics.